Justin Bieber out of Madame Tussauds!


Hello there!


Justin Bieber is on everybody's lips... I mean... It actually can be literal. Have you heard about the prostitutes?

But now, I am talking about something else. A lot bolder. Wilder. Crazier!

Justin Bieber's wax figure is officially leaving New York's Madame Tussauds museum forever! Apparently it's all about the Biebs' attitude towards the United States of America: Drunk driving, police disobedience, drug consuming and on and on and on... I'm actually surprised that he did not kill somebody yet!

This decision was based on Justin's conduct problems, but later, the responsible for the wax figures spoke. He said "Justin Bieber's wax figure is falling apart". - Just like his life! That's funny!

COMMENT AND SHARE

I want to hear from you! Tweet me!
@RodzWilliams

You know you love me!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment