Calum Hood: Fatal Snapchat



Calum Wood is in the middle of a snapchat affair when he send a nude to a fan. Yeah big story, the nude is all over the internet and ridiculous blogs like that one that "used-to-be-fat" owns, Perez Hilton. I thinks it shows a massive lack of character from Perez to share the entire video of the snap. The kid, who is my age, made a mistake to send it to a stupid fan who MUST be really ashamed of putting it online so everyone can see. Well, I hope her boobs explode of happiness and realisation.
Fan, you're a bitch and Perez, you're horse sucker twat. 

At least, Calum had a very positive and correct attitude. Like Perez says in his stupid blog, we should learn from our mistakes. The fatty has an entire bible of mistakes, and he hasn't learnt a thing yet. How slow can you be?

I'm not posting the photo out of respect. 

Twitter: @RodzWilliams
Feel free to tweet me. I want to know what you thing about it. 

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment