Gregg Sulkin screws up and snapchats offending selfie!

Gregg Sulkin
(Eonline picture)  
Not cool, mate!
Gregg Sulkin was bombed out with thousands of comments by fans after he snapchatted a photo with his girlfriend Bella Thorne on his personal account.
It would be just an ordinary selfie if it wasn't for the text that appeared on the picture - "What up n***a".
After that snap was made live, everyone became so surprised with the Faking It actor's inappropriate language that he was criticised on every single social media he possesses.
Sulkin quickly removed the photo later on and said that he wasn't the one posting it, claiming it was a hacker who did it, which we all know that's what everyone says on social media, so do we actually believe him? According to some tweets, most people think he's just trying to save his lovely reputation and, obviously, himself.
We all know how internet functions: Unless it is a nude, people just don't care.

"Unfortunately my social media accounts were hacked yesterday and my phone was stolen," he tweeted . "Things were posted to my account that I find appalling and unacceptable."

He also added "I believe that being part of a religious minority myself, racism is an ignorance that I do not and will not tolerate in my life. I would like to apologize to my fans and anyone that was offended by the postings that were unfortunately beyond my control." (It sounds like he knows what he did, but hey, he's an actor and he needs to remain innocent..."

Bella Thorne continues and said that her boyfriend lost his phone, so he wasn't the one tweeting. How cute is she trying to make things cool? There's just something Bella missed out on... It was not a tweet, it was a snap...

So, what do you think guys? Buying what they're selling?

Comment and tweet!
@RodzWilliams


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment