Fappening Round 3: More Celebs' Nudes Leaked Online!


Wow, something's wrong with Apple!
Now that a bunch of hackers have decoded the supposed very well encrypted iCloud, this type of happenings have become nonstop!
Three more celebrities have their bodies exposed on the internet after their iCloud got hacked and their naked photos got leaked. Who are they?? You totally know them!! Once again, Jennifer Lawrence was a victim of this personal abuse. I'm suspecting that JLaw has an entire library on nudes for it! I mean, how many nudes did she take?! I bet she's resorting to CD from now on! How much safer!
The second star is Cara Delevingne! The supermodel is a new victim of the Fappening and she's not very happy, but you know Cara, she won't give a F!
Anna Kendrick was the third victim and woooow, she. Is. Mad!!

I will give you some friendly advise: Do not keep your nudes on the iCloud! You now know what happens! So, famous people, do as I say, and you'll be happy!

Apples still denies that it was a security failure on iCloud, however, they say they have tightened their security system to prevent this kind of cyber attacks!

I am an iPhone user, and so most of you, my adorable readers! Aren't you scared now? AREN'T YOU?!

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment