Renée Zellweger Breaks Her Silence About Her Brand New Face!

Renee Zellweger, Then and Now
Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic, Jason Merritt/Getty Images for ELLE / eonline

After we saw Zellweger's face change, we questioned ourselves if she was really the Bridget Jones we all know so well, but good news, apparently yes, she was!
All we know is that she looks a totally different person after the face change and, I must admit, it still confuses me a bit... We LOVED her old face expressions!
Now, she speaks up and tells People magazine all about it, and gets a lot of support from her Hollywood peers, since Iggy Azalea, Russell Brand to Zachary Quinto.

"I'm glad folks think I look different! I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows," she told People. "It seems the folks who come digging around for some nefarious truth which doesn't exist won't get off my porch until I answer that door."

Well, of course we're knocking on your door! We just want to know how, what and why!!!!
To be honest, I think she looks GREAT! Yeah, she definitely looks like an entirely different person and she hasn't got that chubby rounded face we loved anymore, as we are used to see on telly, but hey, it's a change and sometimes people need those.
As long as she doesn't lose her ability to talk with her lovely British accent, I'm totally ok with it!

Now, between us, I think Iggy could use some total face surgery, I mean, she kind of looks like a little duck and when she smiles (which is seldom!!!!!!), she freaks people out. It looks like her face was drawn on Microsoft Paint by a 4-year-old kid.
Anyway.......


What do you think about this brand new Renée Zellweger? Yay or nay?

xx

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment