Sam Smith: Homophobic Attacks!


You know Sam Smith! He's one of the most played singers on the radios all over the world and we all love him for sure... Well, apparently not all of us.
The singer has opened up about his life and told The Sun he has suffered from awful homophobic assaults!
He explains how it was years after he moved to London.


"When I moved to London I got punched in the neck walking back from work,". It was definitely homophobic. I was on the phone speaking quite loudly and had pink earphones on so it was pretty clear I was gay."

Sam told he wants to use the fame he owns to help the LGBT community and, especially, gay children since he came out when he was only 11 years old. He also revealed that he has put up with homophobic bullying and shouting since a long time ago and when he was at school, the other kids would insult him and make seriously inappropriate comments. 

"I remember walking to the station getting 'f*****' shouted at me all the time. It was the most mortifying thing. Not so much for me [but] I hated the fact my friends had to listen to that." He told Ellen.

Clearly, these people need a bloody life lesson. When someone questions whether they should be in favour or against homosexuality, they should seriously re-evaluate their meaningless lives. Instead of being worried about other people's personal lives, they must be preoccupied about all that empty space where they have that pathetic excuse for a brain.

Sam, whatever you do, people will  support it!! Just sing and shut them up! Just "Stay with us"!

Tweet and comment
@RodzWilliams

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment