Liam Payne opens up about his alcohol addiction

Embedded image permalink

Last year, One Direction's member Liam Payne was rumoured to be an alcoholic and earlier this year, he told the world vaguely about his addiction and said that was true. Now, in an a interview to Attitude magazine, he opened up about that bad phase that he went through, when Payne started his career, as he claimed it was "pretty bad".
The singer has had serious health issues when he was boozing really hard. Serious enough to make one of his kidneys stop working.

Liam, who's 22 now, said "I'm not afraid to say I went through a pretty bad stage. And for that time in my life, that was perfect for me. I mean, you're away from home and that can get hard".
He said he started drinking to cure homesickness, which is quite understandable since the boys went away from their families in a very young age, and specially when fame began rising.
He also added "There were a lot of things on my mind and that's what helped me through. Now I'm more focused. I feel good to be out of that zone".

I total and completely get Liam! I'm drunk too many times. I also cook with wine, and sometimes, I even add it to the food!

This is the first time that one of the boys shoots for a magazine on behalf of the gay rights, after he denied that he was homophobic. We all know how the press work, right?

You can read the entire interview on this month's Attitude edition!

Any thoughts on this??
Twitter @RodzWilliams

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment