Alan Rickman dies at 69 :(


I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the news. All I said was "oh no, are you joking? Do not joke about this!". I guess this was one of the films giants who we thought would never ever go away.
Alan Rickman said goodbye to his family, friends and fans today at 69 after a short battle with cancer. A few days after our beloved singer David Bowie (who also died at 69!). You know, I honestly think the wrong ones are being taken from us!!
Rickman was beloved by so many fans and from very different generations. He starred on Love, Actually, Truly, Madly, Deeply, Die Hard, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and obviously, Harry Potter where he played Snape.
Fans and  theatres have been offering tributes to the actor today and his great friend Emma Thompson, J. K. Rowling and the famous cast of Harry Potter have spoken the most heartfelt words about him.
My prayers go out to his wonderful wife and family. And sincerely, my deepest condolences. To you, Alan Rickman, "Always...". 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment