Jonas Brothers Are Officially Over!


Hey there, you know who's here!

[jonas-brothersVanessa.jpg]

Yes, you read it very well! The American boys band Jonas Brothers are totally over. Fans are quite sad about it. Kevin Jonas said "It's over... For now".
Jesse Derris, spokesman of the band, said even more, that the trio is over because of "musical differences"... You know you don't believe it, don't you?

There's a little bit more of the story to be told.

Rumour has it that the actual motive that led the Jonas to put an end to the band AND to cancel the last tour was the Joe's drug addiction!
The other bros have already denied it, but why would they say yes?! Believe me, the "musical differences", my a**!

Anyway my little JoBros' fans, they said "for now", so I guess you can still be hopeful, but I think the Jbros are never getting to the Grammy! XO

You Know You Love Me, R.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment