My Burberry: Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss


This is the first time Cara and Kate join forces and the pics couldn't be better! These two supermodels posed for the new Burberry's campaign -My Burberry- which introduces us Burberry's new fragrance.
According to Vogue, this is Kate Moss' enlightening perspective:

"I was so excited when I heard I would be shooting with Cara - I had met her a few times, but never worked with her, so I knew we were going to have a brilliant time, and have a real laugh on set," Moss said. "It was such a simple and natural shoot; it was just Cara, me and our trench coats, and it meant we were really able to just relax and have fun on the day - it was a perfect day!"

Only the best Burberry can give us, this fragrance was created by Francis Kurkdijan and the entire scene was captured by Mario Testino. The super lovely british models gave a great performance to the song of Jeff Becks featuring Joss Stone, I Put A Spell On You.

See the video!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment