Kanye West has major breakdown on Twitter



Hi guys! Here I am again. I've been away for a bit, but now I'm back, I've just been super busy. I'm sorry for that. :(
But first things first.
This post is about Kanye West and his most recent Twitter breakdown. Yes, because Kanye has been acting really weird lately... you know, more that usual. He's never been the sanest of the minds, right?
So, recently, - and by "recently", I mean, since yesterday - Kanye West has been tweeting the weirdest posts on his account asking for financial help for one old project of his - Donda.
He publicly asked Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook owner, to support him... Oh! And did the same to Larry Page, Google co-founder. We are talking about 1 billion dollars! Yep, real money. It makes us think that he's broke. Well, he's definitely not broke, just a stupid.



You don't need to be a genius to know that trash talking about other artists doesn't get you to make friends, and since Kanye is everything but a genius, I don't really believe that Mark and Larry will actually give a hand to Kanye's dirty work. Especially, after the recent feud with Taylor Swift, but who are we kidding? Kanye thinks of himself as the greatest artist ever. Poor little man doesn't even have a clue.

One does not simply compares themselves to Disney. Oops, I've spotted mental issues!

@RodzWilliams

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment