'I Just Said What Everybody Else Was Thinking' Kanye West about Taylor Swift... Again!!



As you know, there's a long way since Kanye West and Taylor Swift had their first fuss... MTV Video Music Awards in 2009, to be precise.
Now, in his first concert after he released The Life of Pablo, in Manilla, Philippines, Saturday evening, Kanye threw ashes to open wounds and talked about that VMAs night. All because in the track "Famous", you can find the controversial lyric "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that bitch famous".

He stated "This is the song that broke the writer's block for me, because it's something I wanted to say so bad," West said. "So if I get in trouble for saying the truth, what's being said the rest of the time? And I had to fight every day of my life, with the whole world turned against me, for saying out loud what everyone else felt. But that's the job of an artist, of a true artist: not to be controlled by their finances, not to be controlled by perceptions, but only to be controlled by their truth."

What Kanye doesn't know is that not everything is sugar, spice and everything nice. There's a massive difference between being respectful and telling the truth, and that's pretty obvious. It's not like if I meet him, I'll say "wow, you have the face of a balloon fish in real life". I'll say instead "Hi, nice to meet you". See, Kanye? That's telling the truth or being polite, so he better keep his own voices for himself. Plus, What does he really mean by "a true artist"? He's not even on the TOP 10 of the world list, he's not really a good singer since his voice sounds like a thousand other voices in the music industry. Not a big deal.

It is funny to look him up on the internet... you'll find a bunch of stuff about Taylor Swift, a bunch of stuff about Kim Kardashian and "why the hell did they name their children like that?!" and some stuff about Kanye's work... just a small percentage, after all. So, here's Kanye's impact... surprise, surprise. But hey, apparently he makes people famous. (laughing out loud).
Oh, you also find a lot of memes with "I downloaded Kanye West's new album just to delete it". That's definitely not the reviews of the greatest artist of all times, is it?

Tweet! @RodzWilliams

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment