The dark side of Cara Delevingne you didn't know about!

Peekaboo: Cara flashed a glimpse of her 'Don't worry, be happy' underboob tattoo on the cover of W

Everyone has a dark side. It's not like we are all cheerful and happy all the time, but if this is your case, you sort of mastered the art of living!

Cara Delevingne told W Magazine her story, in a very revealing interview, about her obsession with "blood and death". 
Cara said 'This sounds really dark, but my earliest memory is of cutting myself. I was pretending to shave like my dad', and she added 'One time, I covered my face in shaving foam, and I got his razor and ran it along the bottom of my finger and nearly cut it off…[The scar] is barely visible now. But I like knowing that it's there.'
On her childhood obsession with death: 'When I was a child, I was obsessed with blood and death.'

The 23-year-old model and Suicide Squad actress also told the magazine that it was her first memory and she still likes to remind herself of it.
This was not the first time Cara spoke of her less happy times of her life. Recently, she talked about her battle against depression in Vogue magazine where she said that she has contemplated suicide, but strongly denied about cutting herself.


She told US Vogue: 'I have only been hurt by women, my mother first of all. All of a sudden I was hit with a massive wave of depression and anxiety and self-hatred, where the feelings were so painful that I would slam my head against a tree to try to knock myself out.
‘I never cut, but I’d scratch myself to the point of bleeding. I just wanted to dematerialise and have someone sweep me away.’ 
'I was packing my bags, and suddenly I just wanted to end it. I had a way, and it was right there in front of me. And I was like, I need to decide whether I love myself as much as I love the idea of death.' 

Also, Pandora, Cara's mother, opened up about her tell-all memoir that is to published yet. On the book, she speaks about her heroin addiction and how it affected her relationship with her daughters.

Depression is a bitch! If you suffer from it, you should speak with a psychologist or someone you feel good around. Believe me!

Anyway, questions, love or a bit of hate? Just tweet me! :)
@RodzWilliams

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment